Eyes To The World
12MP Dual Camera / 3D Fingerprint / Fast Charging
- Voice +\nDon’t want to hold your phone to have a talk? The high-gain microphone, voice plus technology and volume amplification feature release your hands without sacrifice the audio quality at both end of the line.\n \n- Dynamic noise-canceling\nHonor8 has enhanced hands-free support, including a high-sensitive microphone, Voice+ technology, and volume amplification features. Enjoy improved audio quality at both ends of the line.\n\n- Integrated speaker unit\n Honor8 features an integrated speaker unit that provides high-quality music playback.
EMUI 4.1 + Android 6.0 : Smoothness & Innovation
Honor 8 is certificated with UL 110 (Platinum level). And to alleviate the environmental impact, package box and user manuals are soy ink printed.\n\nThe packaging box is made of FSC certificated paper, contributing to the forest sustainable development.
Design and Craftsmanship
- With 2.5D glasses made body, best leveraging the thickness and strength of glasses, diamond-cut elegant round assured by aluminum alloy, and ultra-narrow bezel design, Honor 8 offers smooth, seamless design and a thorough feeling.\n\n- Standout your phone with the 3D grating effect thru carefully polished15-layer craftsmanship.
- Featuring one RGB and one monochrome sensor, 1.25 um large pixel size, the dual 12MP lenses capture more lights, increase picture quality, bring bright color and crisper details to your photos.\n\n- The build-in ISP, aligned with the depth measurement ISP, improve the focus, speeds and processing to your photo taken.\n\n- Wanna high quality photos under marco, blacklight, lowlight and complex condition? Hybrid auto-focus aligns laser focusing for short range, precise depth focus for long range as well as the contrast focus to make things possible.\n\n- Enjoyed full manual control the professional camera has? Try the professional mode and record your everyday adventure in different way.\n\n- Want to get your photo more creative? Wide aperture mode enables you to blur background from F0.95 to F16, and allows you to redefine the focus even after photo taking.\n\n- With an 8 megapixel front-facing camera, you can achieve superior selfies even in low light.\n\n- Always on your very best look thru the unique perfect selfie from the 8 MP front-facing camera.
Versatile Touch and Feel
- With 0.4-second phone unlock, auto learning skills set and 3D fingerprint reading ,level-4 fingerprint collection algorithm delivers advanced experience on speed, intelligence and security. While the build-in custom smart key function defines a new style of touch.\n\n- Furthermore, Honor 8 offers NFC tag read N write, P2P transfer, SIM/ HCE-based mobile payment, be more accessible to the mobile internet era.
- Honor 8 is powered by a 2.3 GHz octa-core CPU built on a 16nm architecture. 4GB of LPDDR4 RAM enables flawless multitasking and seamless gaming.\n\n- The CPU chipset contains an i5 co-processor, which controls Honor 8’s sensors and other features. The i5 co-processor works aligned with the Kirin 950 SoC chipset to increase processing speeds, response times, and battery life.\n\n- Honor 8 has a rapid smart file processing system for a smooth user experience.
- Brighter color, smarter visibility control, more details! Honor 8’s 5.2-inch FHD display equipped with 96% high color gamut (NTSC), color enhancement and dynamic pixel-level contrast adjustment technology definitely brings a great view experience. By filtering out part of blue light to reduce eye strain, the eye-care mode makes the view experience even more comfortable and safer.
- 3000mAh large battery supported by Smart Power 4.0 maximizes its stand-by time: 1.77 days for normal usage and 1.22 days for heavy usage. Watching non-stop compete on twist ? Honor 8 gets you covered with powerful 10-hour offline video playing.\n\n- 9V/2A fast charging technology promises a 47% charge in just 30 minutes. In addition, Honor 8 gives you a two-hour phone call or six-hour offline music listening with just 10-minute charge.\n\n\n* Honor 8 only supports 9V2A charging when used with the factory-provided charger.\nCharging times may vary depending on the charger used and the ambient conditions.\n* 3000mAh for typical rate, 2900mAh for rated rate.\n* Data based on Honor laboratory tests, actual times may vary.
- Honor 8 has double antenna which can seamlessly switch to the one with stronger signal, ensuring you always have the best possible reception.\n\n- You can use Huawei's international carrier database, which will help your phone register more quickly on local networks when roaming.\n\n- Smart dual-band Wi-Fi switching: Supports 2.4/5 GHz bands. Defaults to faster 5 GHz band unless 2.4 GHz signal is stronger.
Smart Control 4.0
Honor8 includes a separate infrared module with built-in IR codes for popular products, allowing you to control devices even when you are without an Internet connection. Honor8 supports 232,740 products from 5810 brands, with an impressive 99% accuracy rating.