Ik schreef dit commentaar aan Teasi maar kreeg ondanks een herinnering nooit een reactie. Ik deel het daarom openbaar zodat u dit kunt overwegen in een aankoopbeslissing.
Hi, I have recently bought the Teasi One 3 and have used it for three weeks now. I am very happy with the device and enjoy its features, however I have some remarks that may help to improve user experience, perhaps via software updates.
- When I use a Tour/an imported route (created via routeyou.com and imported to the ImportedTrips map on the device), the default option is to navigate in reversed order i.e. to the start point. This is very annoying because usually you do not want to go to the starting point. The most logical default option would be the third, i.e. closest point to end point.
- If the device cannot pair with the speed/cadance sensor and I have selected the speed/cadance submenu from settings (instellingen - snelheid/cadans in Dutch), the device no longer responds (only to a reset). So if the speed sensor is still offline and the user selects the submenu for the sensor, the Teasi device will crash. I use a Trek/Bontrager Duotrap speed sensor with bluetooth.
- In relation to this, I found out only by chance that I had to set the wheel size for the speed sensor. I had selected the race bike profile yet by default the wheel size was set to 26"/ISO 559/mtb. Perhaps this can be adjusted, so that whenever selecting a road bike profile, the default size is 29"/ISO 622/700C.
- The manual is not very user friendly because several sections do not apply to my device and it is not very clear which ones. Also, the translation into English was not done by a professional or at least not a very good one. There are a lot of crooked sentences and language errors which makes it hard to understand some sections.
- Finally, the left rubber cover on the device, the one that covers the USB connection, will not stay in place after only three weeks of being in use (it keeps popping out). So the device is no longer water resistant should it fall into a puddle.
- goedkoop in vergelijking met Garmin
- GPS werkt goed
- duidelijke kaarten
- makkelijk routes toevoegen
- duurzaamheid afsluiter USB-aansluiting
- route automatisch van B naar A
- loopt vast bij menu snelheidssensor
- wielmaat staat op mtb 26" ook bij raceprofiel
Geschreven voor: Teasi One³